Monday 31 January 2011

6 - Il barbiere di Siviglia - Royal Opera House


Number 6 is an opera! My lovely boyfriend James suprised me by taking me to the Opera for the first time ever. I can't really review the opera because I have never seen one before and don't know anyting about it, but I would definately recommend going if you never have before. The opera house was really beautiful and posh, the music was amazing and it was great to watch the orchestra from our seats in the balcony. There was a great bit at the end of the first half where everyone started singing about how they were so confused their heads were beating like a drum and the whole stage started shaking and tilting really randomly. This was also a good first opera to see because it was really funny! Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment