Monday 9 January 2012

On the radio




On Sunday I was a guest on the Nat Nollid show hosted by the lovely Rebecca Burge on ONFM.

The main guest on the show was Justus Emman, a fascinating guy who writes books and was on the show to talk about Voodoo. This meant that as well as theatre I had to talk about my opinions on Voodoo and its practice in the UK.

So for interested parties I include below a cut down version of some of what Mr Emman was saying, with my contribution towards the end:

Discussing Voodoo on the Nat Nollid show with Rebecca Burge by Ellie Dawes

And here is a recording of our discussion of this blog, theatre and what to look out for on the stage in 2012!

Ellie Dawes discusses theatre 2012 on the Nat Nollid show with Rebecca Burge by Ellie Dawes

I talk about this production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, Haymarket's Tempest and The God of Soho at the Globe. I also naturally plug Breakfast Cat Theatre's upcoming version of Macbeth!

The Twitter account I'm talking about, which I've set up to promote Macbeth, can be found here, please follow and retweet it!

Please forgive my clumsy editing! You can listen to the whole show, with the full fascinating discussion with Justus, on Rebecca's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment